Andalucian Ham




More fun photos from our globetrotting customers! Mouth. Watering.

"Here are the photos I took of the ham factory in Trevélez in the Alpujarras of Andalucia, and of the restaurant where we sampled local food.  The ham is preserved only using salt and the cold air of the mountains.  It was quite spooky walking around in there, with hams above you and on all sides.  A regular ham, not the kind from the black footed pig that eats acorns, costs about 50 euros, and is hung in the kitchen and sliced thinly as needed.  Delicioso!"











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Cool article as for me. I'd like to read something more concerning this topic. Thanks for sharing this info.